Welcome to Fist Through Screen Gaming

Register now to gain access to our website, if you are a guest visiting our website by registering you will be able to post into our Visitors section to arrange matches and chat with us.

If you are a visitor looking to join our clan registering allows you to submit a Member Application. Feel free to jump on our TS3 Server: ts3.ftsgaming.net and talk to a Sergeant or higher to get yourself approved. 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
liny195

www.tigersfanproshop.com

PORT CHARLOTTE Lance Parrish Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Rookie Brandon Lowe, who made his big league debut last August, has agreed to a $24 million, six-year contract with the Tampa Bay Rays.Lowe’s deal http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , announced Wednesday, includes club options for 2025 and 2026 with escalators based on MVP voting that could make the agreement worth $49 million over eight seasons.The 24-year-old infielder and outfielder has just 58 days of major league service.Lowe joins Evan Longoria, Matt Moore and Chris Archer as players with less than one year of major league service when they long-term deals with Tampa Bay.Lowe joined the Rays on Aug. 4 and appeared in 43 games. From Aug. 15 on, he hit .273 with six homers and 25 RBIs in 37 games.He gets $1 million this year Travis Wood Jersey , $1.5 million in 2020, $2.5 million in 2021, $4 million in 2022, $5.25 million in 2023 and $8.75 million in 2024. Tampa Bay has a $10.5 million option for 2025 with a $1 million buyout http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , and if that is exercised the Rays have an $11.5 million option for 2026 with a $500,000 buyout.His option salaries would escalate by $1 million for each top five finish in MVP voting in any earlier season, up to a $2 million maximum for each option. LAKELAND, Fla. (AP) — World Series MVP Steve Pearce needed a trip home to find his swing.The Lakeland High School product ended an 0-for-12 spring training start with two homers as the Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers tied 4-4 on Thursday.“It just feels good to finally get a rhythm Jose Iglesias Jersey ,” Pearce said. “For my first couple games, the timing just wasn’t there. I was kind of clueless at the plate. But now the last couple days it’s starting to feel a lot better.”Pearce was given a Lakeland Dreadnaughts jersey with his number 5 on it by a fan. Pearce said the last time he probably homered in his hometown was in high school.“Look in the stands and I’ll see people I haven’t seen in 15 years,” Pearce said. “That’s pretty cool.”Notes: Slugger J.D. Martinez did not make the trip after being scratched from Wednesday’s game because of minor back tightness.